Tuesday 18 October 2011

Life turns in crazy cirlces..

Wow - so much has happened and changed since my last post..

My life is completely different now.. i wont bore you with the details, but im slowly getting everything back on track.

So another bouting season is sneaking up on us fast - so its time to not only inspire as many of my crew as I can to step up their personal goals, but time for me to do so as well..

In the middle of a massive arthritis flareup, so im kinda walking around like an 80yr old woman - but I am back on my full dose of meds and have my wife on my back making sure I take them lol. She wants me fighting fit for next years comp ladder, as do i!

So even though I feel like a little old lady atm, I still managed 2 sets of 15 pushups while I was waiting for the kettle to boil. Taking this slowly, building up strength before i look at too much cardio - but the aim is to get back into running as my body can hold up to it.

As my life settles into more of a routine my training will be able to step up more and more, but for now I'm trying to not put too much pressure on myself and just keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment