Monday 4 July 2011

New financial year - new booty!

So I wrote not long ago about this being the year of new, and true to my word i have been working on it. I've got myself a new job, which i'm loving. Today i'm getting a new haircut - yay! Plus i've been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and sorting out my garage to regain my workout space!!!!

My boxing gym is all set up (but I did discover I need a new belly for my speed ball), my skipping rope is hanging, the Total Gym is ready to go Chuck Norris Style and I've got a desk to have all my writing equipment on to keep track of my reps, sets, progress ect.

I'm having a HUGE flare up of my arthritis atm, so my wrist is uber sore and crappy - but it will pass. I also feel like I'm coming down with the flu my kids have all been suffereing from. But I'm refusing to give in. Today after lunch will see me in that garage skipping up a storm!

My workout queen from http://www.bodyrock.tv/workout-schedule/the-week-of-july-3rd/ posted a new workout this morning and I cannot wait to get my interval timer so I can do her workouts properly!

I've charged the camera up and I promise I will take before photos today with the help of my daughter.. I cannot promise I will actually post them for a LONG LONG time lol, but they will exist to compare the next lot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment