Sunday 29 May 2011

Dreams can come true!

So I had this crazy dream last night..

It was H*A*R*Ds first bout and it was in one of the Hangers at the Military base, there was even some of the smaller fighter planes in the hanger. It was crazy! But of course totally awesome!

It was great seeing myself on a team with these girls, some of whom I've been training with for over a year now as they transfered across from my old league and some who are only new to the sport but are every so natural! I know it was only a dream, but still - woke up totally in love with my league.

So I think as a treat on Friday night at training I might run the Private's through some drills that are technically a little advanced for them, but that they totally have the ability to perform!

But with all the fun comes the work first! I'm determined to make this a league of hardbodied fearless independant women! They may complain and moan (which only earns them pushups lol) - but they will thanks me for all the situps, pushups, squats, planks (and as of this Friday reverse planks) once I start letting them take hits at me ;)

But yes, definently some carving and our Privates first taste of one on one contact! Well, cept for the ones who come social skating with me who love it when I play rough!

C xx

2 comments:

  1. I guess this means I should have all my uni work completely up to date so I can come on Friday then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops the reserve planks are my fault. Sounds like Friday night training will involve lots of one on one contact, it'll be scary and fun at the same time :D Haha yeah we love it when you play rough on Saturday mornings ;)

    ReplyDelete